THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 29, 2010

Night time routine

Rick and I lay on the couch, he's usually watching some Discovery chanel show about nature. I'm eaither reading or knitting (my new hobby), sometimes I watch too. At about 10PM

Rick: You ready?
Me: yeah 1 Minute (finish chapter, or row)

Rick then goes to the counter to check his phone to see if he has any new emails before shutting it off. I head upstairs to brush my teeth. Rick comes in the bathroom, starts to floss (he does this every night now...bad teeth). He finishes and starts brushing, I take my meds, pee, and get into bed. Where I lay and wait. While I wait I think, "should we have sex tonight? It's been a while." Infact it's been a LONG while. too long. It's not that I don't like it. I do. But the working up to it part, it's easier to just go to sleep. How do I start? It's awkward to begin, I wait. Rick comes in and gets into bed. We exchange some small talk about the kids. It gets quiet, it's now or never. I wait. He starts to snore. Oh well, maybe tomorrow night

Repeat Sequence...

0 comments: