THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Skinny Bitch

Over the last cdouple years I've gained alot of weight. My peak weight was about 185, which is only 5lbs less then I was at my MOST pregnant. I felt gross! I can't believe I let myself go so badly. It's not like I was huge or anything. I mean I know alot of people that are over 200. But it was huge to me. My ideal weight is 130. That's what I was at my wedding almost 9 years ago. And believe it or not I thought I was fat back then. Ugh, to be that skinny again. I wish I had know then...how many times have you heard or said that. It's a cliche because it's true. But on to the better news. I started a diet in Feb (it's april now) And I'm down almost 20 lbs. I stared at 182.4. Last week I was 163.4, but this week I was 166.8. I was bad last weekend. I had a little chineese food. Not as much as I would usually eat, but I knew it was wrong to eat it. Was it worth that instant gratification? At the time it was, but gaining 3 lbs in a week kinda sucked. I don't think it was the food itself. I mean can you really gain 3 lbs from 2 eggrolls and 1 chicken finger? I don't know. But the scale doesn't lie. I'm back on track now. I was good all weekend. Well except one time...but that was the only thing I swear!! I've been "in the box", and I even got to have fish last night. I'm going into phase 2 of my diet where I'm starting to incorporate real food back in. I'm going to Cancun in 2 weeks and I want to be good. Can I loose 10 more lbs in 2 weeks? we'll see. But this cake that's been sitting on the counter all week is taunting me. I feel like Alice, and the cake is saying "eat me" I can resist!! I will!! I'm only cheating myself.

0 comments: